Allyson Henry MA, LMFT
Dedicated Psychotherapist Seattle, WA
- Convenient office location
- Easy appointment scheduling
- Helpful, friendly staff
Allyson Henry MA, LMFT wants to help you build a life worth living!
- Allyson Henry is very patient and perceptive. She helped me develop the skills to cope with living with long-term depression and dealing with the stress of managing chronic illness. I learned a lot from Allyson and highly recommend her.- DeAnna Berger
- Allyson is a sincere listener and patient. She has helped me frame my thoughts better and understand my own motivations. I struggle with relationship dynamics and identity - her insight into these has granted me a different, healthier perspective.- John Hopper
- Allyson took me on as a patient when I had trouble finding other assistance. Helped me rebuild coping skills and become mindful again after a tumultuous period and a cross country move. Highly recommended and will work with your schedule.- Lydia Blaze
- I saw Allyson for about 5 months and truly feel that I would not have gotten to where I am mentally & emotionally today without her. She's a great listener who pays attention to detail and gives her honest assessment for each situation. One thing I always appreciated was her impeccable memory, Allyson would remember little things I had told her which always made me feel like she wasn't just allowing me to vent, but really listening to everything I was saying. I've grown so much after my time with Allyson & I'm sure you will too!- Ashley L.