- About Me
- About Me
Mediation in Seattle, WA
Mediation is a process where an impartial third party helps clients resolve their disputes. Mediators use techniques to help parties improve their communication and negotiation skills to develop an open dialogue so that a binding agreement can be reached.
Mediation has many benefits such as:
- Control – The parties who best know the situation decide on the outcome vs. a judge who is not familiar with the people involved in the conflict. Mediation also provides a platform where participants can come up with unique solutions which are beneficial to all
- Cost: Mediation can be much cheaper than litigation
- Timeliness: Parties can come to an agreement much sooner than formal litigation
- Confidential: What occurs during the mediation is confidential
Mediation can be used so solve many problems such as:
- Developing parenting plans
- Prenuptial/Premarital Agreements
- Family Business
- Adult sibling conflict
- Parent/teen conflict
- End of life wishes
- Workplace disputes
- Wrongful termination
Don’t let conflict rule your life. We are ready to help you move forward. Call today to schedule an appointment and learn more about our mediation services.
Allyson is a sincere listener and patient. She has helped me frame my thoughts better and understand my own motivations. I struggle with relationship dynamics and identity - her insight into these has granted me a different, healthier perspective.
Allyson took me on as a patient when I had trouble finding other assistance. Helped me rebuild coping skills and become mindful again after a tumultuous period and a cross country move. Highly recommended and will work with your schedule.
I saw Allyson for about 5 months and truly feel that I would not have gotten to where I am mentally & emotionally today without her. She's a great listener who pays attention to detail and gives her honest assessment for each situation. One thing I always appreciated was her impeccable memory, Allyson would remember little things I had told her which always made me feel like she wasn't just allowing me to vent, but really listening to everything I was saying. I've grown so much after my time with Allyson & I'm sure you will too!
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||10:00am - 7:00pm|