- About Me
- About Me
Mediation in Seattle, WA
Mediation is a process where an impartial third party helps clients resolve their disputes. Mediators use techniques to help parties improve their communication and negotiation skills to develop an open dialogue so that a binding agreement can be reached.
Mediation has many benefits such as:
- Control – The parties who best know the situation decide on the outcome vs. a judge who is not familiar with the people involved in the conflict. Mediation also provides a platform where participants can come up with unique solutions which are beneficial to all
- Cost: Mediation can be much cheaper than litigation
- Timeliness: Parties can come to an agreement much sooner than formal litigation
- Confidential: What occurs during the mediation is confidential
Mediation can be used so solve many problems such as:
- Developing parenting plans
- Prenuptial/Premarital Agreements
- Family Business
- Adult sibling conflict
- Parent/teen conflict
- End of life wishes
- Workplace disputes
- Wrongful termination
Don’t let conflict rule your life. We are ready to help you move forward. Call today to schedule an appointment and learn more about our mediation services.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||10:00am - 7:00pm|